Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

For 2014 Tax Tips For Year 2014.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-03-2015, 03:22 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1
Reporting miscellaneous income under $600


I think this should be an easy answer, but i did a freelance job through Elance in 2014, and got paid $250 by an Australian company. Since it was under $600, a 1099 form was never sent to me.

My question is, which form do i fill out? Does it matter that the client was not US based? The IRS.gov website says fill out a 1040 schedule C OR a 1040 Schedule C-EZ. Does it matter which form i fill out? Is there any other info i need to know?

Thanks in advance!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Taxpayers can reduce their tax liability with Miscellaneous Deductions claimed on Schedule A. TaxGuru Itemized Deductions 0 11-07-2013 02:06 PM
Reporting pre-marriage income fr066ie Filing Requirements 6 02-21-2012 10:58 PM
Miscellaneous Deductions jzap Itemized Deductions 1 01-26-2011 10:38 PM
Reporting income from phone app. jconway Income 0 09-15-2009 01:32 PM
Miscellaneous Income-1099 preetujain Income 0 02-03-2009 04:30 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning