Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

For 2014 Tax Tips For Year 2014.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-03-2015, 07:45 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1
Moved to Oregon from NC. No income in NC. Do I have to file some form in NC?

I'm in the States on the F-1 student Visa. I moved to Oregon in June, 2014. Prior to that, I was in North Carolina for 2 years. I had filed tax returns for 2013 in NC but I did not have any income in 2014. After moving to Oregon, I started earning from June, 2014. I understand I am a part-resident of Oregon and should file with Form 40P. Am I expected to file some form in NC also?
Thanks in advance...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Which Partnerships are required to file Form 8804 and Form 8805? TaxGuru Limited Liability Company 0 05-06-2013 02:45 PM
Moved to a new state, how do I apportion my income tax? ghawthorne Income 1 02-02-2011 11:29 AM
Does withholding of the real estate tax relieve taxpayers from the requirement to file an Oregon return? TaxGuru Oregon 0 11-04-2010 12:13 PM
How many Corporation Income Tax Rates does Oregon State have for Tax Year 2008? TaxGuru Oregon 0 09-09-2008 08:17 AM
How many Individual Income Tax Rates does Oregon State have for Tax Year 2008? TaxGuru Oregon 0 08-28-2008 09:05 AM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning