Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

For 2014 Tax Tips For Year 2014.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2015, 10:21 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1
G visa holder

Hi, everone!

I am in the U.S. working on a G visa (international organizations/foreign government-related individuals). I have no other income than the one from the job for which my visa was granted.

From the IRS website I understand that, due to my G visa, I am considered an "exempt individual" for tax purposes. However, it is not clear to me whether I have to do something (e.g. submitting a particular form) to file my 2014 taxes, or if I just do nothing.

Any guidance on this will be very appreciated.



Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tax return for J2 holder dexianluo For 2014 1 12-03-2014 02:54 PM
Can a F1 visa holder start a software company in US harsha Limited Liability Company 0 07-11-2012 06:23 PM
H1B Holder becoming Partner in other Company. Naidu511 Sole-Proprietorship 0 03-26-2012 02:57 PM
J1 Visa holder became resident alien muriegas Miscellaneous 1 11-01-2011 01:35 AM
US greencard holder and foreign capital gains tax liabilities spacemonkey Capital Gains 1 04-25-2011 01:00 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning