Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-26-2012, 02:57 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3
H1B Holder becoming Partner in other Company.


This is Naidu, I am on H1B.

one of my friend is having GC, so we are planning to register a company as partners for operations & consulting all over USA.

can I be a partner without working in the company.

what are the complications doing this, Because i am on H1B working on W2 with other company.

what kind of issues i may see at the time of GC interview if i am a partner in a company.

Can I take profits from the company or not?

Thanks in Advance,

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
J1 Visa holder became resident alien muriegas Miscellaneous 1 11-01-2011 01:35 AM
US greencard holder and foreign capital gains tax liabilities spacemonkey Capital Gains 1 04-25-2011 01:00 PM
partner wants to dissolve, I don't stlpackerbacker S-Corporation 1 06-30-2010 03:31 PM
I am on H1B with company A. Can I get income from company B on 1099? kkb972 Tax Credit 0 12-17-2009 10:36 PM
I am on H1B with company A. Can I get income from company B on 1099? kkb972 Filing Requirements 0 12-17-2009 10:32 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning