Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-06-2008, 03:36 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9
How to legally shift money in Corporations C

How do you smooth out and shift money between personal and corporate C to prevent double taxation?

We have a fiscal year end in June 31 for the C

making the C corp 0 out will only hurt my personal taxes
so what do I do? BUy more stuff for the business??

How can a C Corp retain money in it without passing the profit off as dividends. Is there a specific amount the C corp can hold in profits for working capitol without distributing dividends?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
C-Corp, What are the best ways to shift income to lower taxes? brndwgnr C-Corporation 0 07-06-2008 02:06 AM
What options does a taxpayer have if they file an extension and owe money? TaxGuru General 0 04-10-2008 12:25 AM
Does e-Filing cost extra money to file? Wayne Miscellaneous 1 03-03-2008 02:32 PM
How can I calculate how much money I need to send my child to college? TaxGuru Education Planning 0 02-29-2008 01:22 PM
Is this money taxable by the irs or the state of ohio gas5812 Estate Planning 1 12-23-2007 05:47 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning