Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-06-2008, 02:06 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9
Smile C-Corp, What are the best ways to shift income to lower taxes?

If we chose a fiscal year of June 31 for a C Corp

what are the best ways to shift money to lower taxes between personal and Corp?

Also Can a C Corp pay the rental we live in because where we live is our full time work place? Is this a fringe Benefit

Taking a home office deduction to me seems worthless because the place we choose to run the corporation allows us to have ability to live there so we can work full time of 70 hrs per week? Or would I have the Corporation pay the full lease and then we pay the corporation a lease fee for living there?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
6 Smart Ways to Spend your Tax Rebate! TaxGuru For 2008 1 02-28-2008 04:16 PM
Seven Ways to Get a Jump Start on Your Taxes Samatg For 2008 0 01-06-2008 05:52 PM
Are Life Insurance Proceeds generally subject to Federal income taxes? Edmund Life Insurance 1 08-25-2007 11:53 AM
claiming commuting expenses on income taxes kenne Income 1 04-04-2007 01:44 PM
Seven Ways to Get a Jump Start on Your Taxes Samatg General 0 01-23-2007 07:35 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning

» Recent Tax Q&A
No Threads to Display.