Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-20-2013, 01:59 AM
Posts: n/a
Question filing problem

In 2008 we had an income not reported discepancey and was notified by the IRS. We were intimitated to make payment arrangements. We started that and found another error in those taxes which would make us owe them nothing. We have been told that even if we file a 1040x they will still confiscate another refund due before the 1040x gets resolved. What do I do

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dependent problem Mwill75 Louisiana 2 04-16-2010 02:38 AM
Depedent Possible Problem Annie1958 Itemized Deductions 1 02-12-2010 11:13 AM
Withholding problem on W-2 bryanw Income 1 02-11-2010 02:36 PM
IRA Contribution problem skschlag IRA/Sep 1 04-21-2009 07:06 PM
E-file problem Fredoki Miscellaneous 0 03-05-2009 01:31 AM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning