Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-06-2010, 07:26 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2
tax form for S corp dissolution

Which tax form gets submitted to the IRS upon dissolution of an S corp? Is it form 966?

Thank you.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dissolution of S-Corp xitech S-Corporation 1 04-04-2009 04:09 PM
C Corp dissolution - remaining bills marie C-Corporation 1 02-25-2009 01:37 PM
Can 1 50% owner force the dissolution of S Corp? bodell29 S-Corporation 1 01-31-2009 08:59 PM
Dissolution of S corp obxwavecrasher S-Corporation 0 12-20-2008 12:53 AM
S-corp dissolution procedure solarstorm24 S-Corporation 0 11-01-2008 10:24 AM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning

» Recent Tax Q&A
No Threads to Display.