Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-01-2008, 10:24 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1
S-corp dissolution procedure

Could anyone please tell me what forms need to be filed to close s-corp. I have s=corp since 2004, but I have not done any activity on it except filing taxes every year. I opened a bank account and closed it later

I can not afford to go professional services as I already spent so much money filing taxes

I would appreciate if you could let me know the procedure so I can take care of this myself.

thank you

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How does one convert from C Corp to S Corp? Leah S-Corporation 1 01-23-2007 12:33 AM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning

» Recent Tax Q&A
No Threads to Display.