Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-11-2010, 12:56 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1
Proof of Economic Loss in Declared Disaster Area?

What type of proof of an "economic loss" do I need to have to qualify for tax relief under the Midwestern Disaster Areas (IRS Publication 4492-B)?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Disaster relief education tax credit shamu27 Miscellaneous 0 01-28-2010 04:50 PM
Lifetime Learning Credit - Midwest disaster zone - online college clarkmorrison Miscellaneous 1 01-12-2010 05:19 PM
SAHM needs proof of income coldfingers Income 0 09-09-2009 10:21 PM
IRS Tips on Preparing for a Disaster Samatg For 2009 0 03-26-2009 11:53 AM
Disaster relief funds - taxable? needtaxhelp Income 0 01-09-2009 01:41 AM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning