Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

CPA Forums CPA related topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-27-2010, 10:32 AM
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2
Amending S Corporation due to 1 partner address change, what's the procedure?

Can somebody help me with my problem of "Amending an S Corporation due to 1 partner address change, what's the procedure?". Do I have to redo the entire tax return or what, I have over 20 partners in this S Corporation?

Any suggestions will be most helpful and appreciative!

This is driving me crazy!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LLC Partner equity Readletter Limited Liability Company 0 01-19-2010 12:04 PM
change of address for s-corp scorpguy S-Corporation 0 06-21-2009 03:13 AM
S-corp dissolution procedure solarstorm24 S-Corporation 0 11-01-2008 10:24 AM
What is the mailing address where I have file the Corporation Extension Request? katlee C-Corporation 1 03-17-2008 03:02 PM
Amending Your Tax Return Samatg General 0 04-16-2007 08:28 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning