Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-24-2017, 01:02 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1
PA Unfiled Returns

I have unfiled returns and owe back taxes in the state of Pennsylvania. If I pay the amount the state says I owe can I reconcile after the fact when I have filed and taken all of my deductions or do I forfeit the right to do so?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Effective 2011, all paid tax practitioners who prepare returns for partnerships are required to file all partnership returns Form NJ-1065 by electronic means. TaxGuru New Jersey 0 01-31-2012 05:08 PM
tax returns dagbeamer Itemized Deductions 1 09-12-2011 05:01 PM
Incorrect 1099 Amount and Many Unfiled Taxes bill1234 Miscellaneous 0 04-04-2011 10:15 PM
Multiple unfiled years and a NOD UGHtaxes Income 0 08-21-2009 08:45 PM
Back Taxes, Unfiled Returns, Need Advice LetsRoll108 Income 0 02-02-2009 12:23 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning

» Recent Tax Q&A
No Threads to Display.