Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

For 2014 Tax Tips For Year 2014.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2015, 07:03 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 2
Contribution to traditional IRA nondeductible

I goofed. Made a full contribution to my traditional IRA last year, but my income is over the limit, so I can't deduct it. Is there a way to get it out without getting taxed a second time? ... I wish the IRS used common sense...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
traditional IRA to Roth IRA shailendra_vikas For 2013 1 06-04-2014 07:45 PM
Rollover traditional IRA to Roth RonTrull IRA/Sep 2 04-10-2014 12:04 AM
Traditional IRA deduct? michael23 For 2013 1 03-22-2014 04:30 PM
SEP-IRA & Traditional IRA dognutmom IRA/Sep 0 04-09-2010 09:06 PM
non traditional household gaconnie Filing Requirements 0 02-03-2009 05:54 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning