Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-14-2015, 03:03 PM
Posts: n/a
Taxes for consulting people from other countries

Hi guys

I wanted to know if a company has to pay taxes on the money spent on consulting in a different country. For example,if I have hired a contractor in China to develop hardware or software for me or get some goods made in China, and pay a certain X$ for the year, does my company have to pay taxes for this money, and does the individual in China( non USA citizen) have to pay USA based taxes ?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Consulting Payment and Expenses lostinmidwest For 2014 0 11-09-2014 02:47 PM
consulting work outside US sofa4 Income 1 04-17-2013 02:52 AM
Three partners, three countries, two states JTonny Limited Liability Company 0 09-09-2010 01:15 PM
IRS Has $1.3 Billion for People Who Have Not Filed a 2005 Tax Return Samatg Tax News 0 03-03-2009 03:20 PM
Why do some people get a bigger refund than others? Shellssea13 Miscellaneous 1 05-18-2008 02:34 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning