Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-01-2014, 05:16 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1

My son and my husband whom I am separated from came to live in Ohio in October with my husband's brother. They lived with him for 3 months and he claimed them on his taxes. Can he do that?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dependents rduplissey Miscellaneous 3 02-28-2013 11:05 PM
Dependents for F1 on 1040NR glorysons Estimated Taxes 1 02-01-2011 01:52 AM
Tax Concessions To Support Dependents Anuj Chadha Estimated Taxes 1 10-30-2010 01:18 PM
dependents while filing separately tpmainer Itemized Deductions 0 02-22-2010 02:37 PM
Filing Dependents natashacwhite Income 0 02-20-2009 08:16 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning