Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2013, 02:47 PM
TaxGuru's Avatar
Tax Guru
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 2,413
Blog Entries: 3
How does a Partnership pay the Foreign Withholding Taxes attributable to Foreign Partners?

Per the IRS, the partnership must use Form 8813, Partnership Withholding Tax Payment Voucher (Section 1446), to pay the withholding tax under section 1446 to the United States Treasury. Form 8813 must accompany each payment of section 1446 tax made during the partnership's tax year.

Find a CPA near you!

Ask TaxGuru Please refer to the legal disclaimer.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What IRS Forms are used to report federal income taxes paid on behalf of these Foreign Partners? TaxGuru Limited Liability Company 0 05-06-2013 02:38 PM
California State Announces reduced "Withholding for Foreign Partners." TaxGuru California 0 08-16-2011 07:48 PM
What is IRS Form 1042-S Annual Withholding Tax Return for U.S. Source Income of Foreign Persons? TaxGuru Income 0 07-06-2011 05:35 PM
Can I take foreign tax credit or deduct taxes paid on foreign investments in IRA? jswift IRA/Sep 0 02-14-2010 02:03 AM
The IRS announces rules on "Withholding on Foreign Partners". TaxGuru For 2009 0 06-18-2009 12:16 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning