Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-18-2012, 10:27 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1
Exclamation 16 year old mom

I'm a 16 year old mother, and for taxes this year I was wondering if I can file them apart from my mother and claim my son as a dependent? I've been working for over a year. I live in Missouri and I don't know if there are any laws that says I can't. My mother doesn't know either. Help please!! .

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
International Marriage This Year, Spouse Not in US Till Next Year krenees Income 3 09-21-2011 05:50 PM
Must you claim loss in current year or can you take in future year? dapert Rental Real-Estate 1 03-27-2011 12:18 PM
Do I take deduction in year of service or year paid egmacrae Medical 0 01-17-2010 02:00 PM
Can a couple divorced during the tax year, file joint tax returns for the year? TaxGuru Divorce Tax Issues 0 09-29-2009 08:32 PM
Can you suggest year end strategies for reducing year end self employment income? awkan Sole-Proprietorship 1 02-08-2007 11:59 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning