Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

For 2011 Tax Tips For Year 2011

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-07-2011, 09:27 PM
TaxGuru's Avatar
Tax Guru
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 2,401
Blog Entries: 3
Why have I not received my Form SSA-7004 (Request for Social Security Statement) in 2011?

The Social Administration announced that "effective 2011, "Social security earners under age 60 will no longer receive Form SSA-7004 (Request for Social Security Statement) annually.

The main reason cited for this is "budget constraints!"

Find a CPA near you!

Ask TaxGuru Please refer to the legal disclaimer.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
social security? tifyya Social Security 2 12-08-2011 03:08 AM
What are cost of living increase for Social Security recipients in 2011? TaxGuru Social Security 1 10-26-2011 02:10 AM
Social Security Tax Question annwillis69 Income 2 02-08-2011 02:35 AM
What are the amounts required to qualify for social security benefits in 2011? TaxGuru Social Security 0 01-12-2011 10:14 PM
Social Security Tax on 2% S/H Health ins reported on form W-2 jkaigler S-Corporation 0 02-26-2008 10:49 AM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning