Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-02-2011, 05:35 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1
Special Needs Trust

I had a special needs trust set up for my 22 year old daughter in October, 2010. I am trying to get SSI ( Social Security Disability) for her. The trust is designed to set aside from consideration about 1100 shares of Bank of America stock that my parents began saving for her college since she was an infant. Since October the only activity with the stock has been a dividend of 1ยข per share, or $11. Do I need to file a return for this trust? What form do I use? I worked as an income tax preparer for 10 years, but I am out of that now, and I never filed a trust return during that time anyway.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Special Assessment Tax Question MattJr35 Itemized Deductions 1 03-19-2011 03:18 AM
What is Trust Accounting? TaxGuru Estate Planning 0 07-13-2009 05:03 PM
Trust principal distributed free from trust taxnewbie Trusts and Gift Tax Returns 0 03-12-2009 12:44 PM
Does a Trust Account need to file goodgirl49 Filing Requirements 1 04-15-2008 12:39 AM
How do I file for a Trust Extention? adony Trusts and Gift Tax Returns 1 04-01-2008 09:19 AM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning