Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-04-2010, 12:08 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1
Residence in NJ, Work in MI

I have an offer to take up work as a consultant in MI for 6 months. I currently reside in NJ.
Do I have to pay to pay tax in both MI and NJ? Does that mean ~7.2% + ~4.5% taxes on my income?

Details: I am on an L2 Visa+EAD.We reside in NJ; my spouse works in NJ.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sale of a non principal residence needhelp Capital Gains 2 12-30-2009 06:47 AM
Renting my primary residence dignot Homeowner Tax 1 07-21-2009 02:03 AM
Renting primary residence johntax Rental Real-Estate 3 07-19-2009 04:23 PM
Primary Residence julioseventh Homeowner Tax 0 02-12-2009 04:58 PM
Tax Residence / Live in one state work in another / LLC tratata Limited Liability Company 1 11-09-2008 10:52 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning