Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-07-2010, 12:50 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1
Foreign Tax Credit

My friend who works for United Airline got a W-2. He lives in different country for 2 years. He is citizen of America can he get foreign tax credit in his tax return?

Would the W-2 qualify as foreign income?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Foreign Tax Credit Carryover bdclark Tax Credit 3 11-22-2010 11:29 AM
Can I take foreign tax credit or deduct taxes paid on foreign investments in IRA? jswift IRA/Sep 0 02-14-2010 02:03 AM
Foreign Tax exemption question BWaller Income 1 01-25-2009 10:17 PM
Foreign Charities BURTON PROPP Itemized Deductions 1 07-23-2008 09:04 PM
How does one qualify for Foreign Earned Income Exclusion & Foreign Housing Exclusion? TaxGuru Miscellaneous 0 05-06-2008 04:42 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning