Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2010, 07:02 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1
How do I amend the difference on a late 1099?

I didn’t calculate all of the money from a late 1099 but I reported most of it. So I didn’t report $600 of $1200. When I go to amend the 1099 I don’t want it to add that whole $1200 amount on top of what I already reported I just want to report the difference, $600. So would I report it as a 1099 or other additional income so I’m only reporting the difference?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to amend the 1099 for 2008 tax year? hnguyen6 Miscellaneous 3 01-29-2010 10:57 PM
Can I avoid late filing penalties if my 2006 partnership tax return is filed late? Redden Limited Liability Company 0 09-29-2008 07:58 PM
how do you amend a 1099 misc? llbcsbiggs Miscellaneous 1 04-06-2008 04:05 PM
1099 MISC and 1096 Late to IRS kris747 Sole-Proprietorship 1 04-12-2007 07:52 PM
What is the difference between a tax credit and a tax deduction?What's more valuable? altonkil Miscellaneous 1 03-27-2007 09:17 AM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning