Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-19-2010, 10:24 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1
income and tax filing through C corp

I received personal checks as a part of my contract work in 2008 for 4 months. Did not receive a 1099 Misc from the employer.

Worked with a CPA filed that income and paid taxes through Form 941 for my C corporation. Received W2 from my company for that income.

Filed that W2 with my 2008 1040 tax returns.

Yesterday IRS sent me letter to pay the taxes for unreported 1099 Misc income on my SSN# since that employer sent IRS on 5/2008 as part of his 1099 Misc reporting that the amount he paid me.

How do I address IRS now ?

Please advice me.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
S-CORP tax filing under loss zak444 S-Corporation 0 12-21-2009 09:06 AM
S-Corp filing date for NJ Jumpink S-Corporation 3 04-01-2009 08:23 PM
S-Corp Which state for filing? COFL S-Corporation 2 03-22-2009 08:59 PM
Filing extension for a C Corp in Colorado Traderjo C-Corporation 1 03-10-2009 12:01 AM
S-corp filing 1099-misc beauti92 S-Corporation 0 03-02-2009 06:51 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning