Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-12-2010, 06:17 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1
Amended return

On my 2007 return, I had left off some important mileage deductions relating to my 1099-Misc income. We owed taxes and the amount was offset from our 2009 return. I have filed an amended return for 2007 and we overpaid by $1000+. Will we get the overpayment back and if so does it take a long time?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Do I need to file an amended return? KLDanford Filing Requirements 0 10-08-2009 01:52 PM
Amended return after notice of examination nycindhot Itemized Deductions 0 06-23-2009 07:49 PM
What do I attach to my amended return? kgcpa Miscellaneous 0 03-31-2009 02:23 PM
Is it possible to check the status of an amended tax return? chrisk Miscellaneous 1 05-02-2008 11:14 PM
Is it possible to e-File an Amended Tax Return? bookkeeping Miscellaneous 1 05-02-2008 11:12 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning