Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-07-2010, 11:09 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2
Incorrect 1099

I got overpaid in 2009 and when I discovered the error I offered to pay back the money on installaments. I am concerned that my 1099 reflects the total ammount including the amount that will be returned. How do I handle this. I try talking to the accountant and he was not willing to help. Is it legitimate for them to report an ammount that it will actually be reimbursed.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Please Help, I received an incorrect 1099 ericbdavies Income 4 02-07-2010 10:51 PM
Incorrect 1099-MISC Peter1099 Miscellaneous 2 01-08-2010 06:41 PM
incorrect 2005 withholding amount sodhog42 Income 0 07-03-2009 04:33 PM
Incorrect 1099-MISC jedibelle Income 3 02-23-2009 11:53 PM
Incorrect information on 1099 Glassman Income 1 02-20-2008 04:18 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning