Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-03-2009, 04:33 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1
incorrect 2005 withholding amount

Please help. I am trying to help my sister out. My sister had no fed withholding amount taken out for her 2005 w-2 therefore the IRS said she owes a bunch of taxes. She has since had it corrected and is now having the correct amount taken out. What should she do for 2005? Should she contact her employer and fill out another w-4 for 2005 and have it corrected? She needs to have this done by July 8 for the IRS deadline. Thank you for any help you can give us.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Please Help, I received an incorrect 1099 ericbdavies Income 4 02-07-2010 10:51 PM
IRS Has $1.3 Billion for People Who Have Not Filed a 2005 Tax Return Samatg Tax News 0 03-03-2009 03:20 PM
Incorrect 1099-MISC jedibelle Income 3 02-23-2009 11:53 PM
Incorrect information on 1099 Glassman Income 1 02-20-2008 04:18 PM
I need to file my 2005 tax its late Willie Income 2 04-18-2007 02:23 AM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning