Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-27-2010, 11:45 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1
How/Can I report this lose?

I am an Independent Agent for a Trucking Company.
I am paid on commission. 7% of a Freight Bill.
I receive a 1099 each year.
Per my contract with the Trucking Company I can be held liable for all or part of a Freight Bill if the Customer does not pay his invoice.
I have a Customer that has not paid his invoice and the Trucking Company has decided that I am liable for the Freight Bill $14,000
The Trucking Company deducted $100 per week from my settlements for most of last year. (2009) $4000 was deducted. And will continue until the $14K is paid.
The 1099 that I received does include these "charges"

How can this be entered on my Schedule C ?

Thanks in advance.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Californians who lose their homes may face state income debt on cancelled debt!! TaxGuru California 0 09-09-2009 10:57 AM
Only report 1099 income? frankly122 Sole-Proprietorship 0 08-10-2009 09:22 PM
where do I report foreign income? anninohio Income 0 02-16-2009 04:31 PM
Should I report to IRS that I bought a house? simio Miscellaneous 1 01-31-2007 01:19 AM
How do I report income from my partnership? terryhall Income 1 01-26-2007 11:06 AM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning