Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-22-2010, 07:53 AM
TaxGuru's Avatar
Tax Guru
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 2,413
Blog Entries: 3
What Tax Form is used to claim the Innocent Spouse

Taxpayers who wish to claim Innocent Spouse Relief should file "Form 8857 Request for Innocent Spouse Relief". Taxpayers should not file Form 8857 with their individual tax returns, instead they are required to send it to the following address as shown below;

Internal Revenue Service
Stop 840F, P.O. Box 120053
Covington, KY 41012

Find a CPA near you!

Ask TaxGuru Please refer to the legal disclaimer.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Which Taxpayers qualify for the "Innocent Spouse Relief?" TaxGuru Divorce Tax Issues 0 01-22-2010 07:45 AM
What IRS form is used to claim the First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit? TaxGuru Tax Credit 0 01-05-2010 09:26 PM
Under what conditions does the IRS consider a Spouse to be abandoned? TaxGuru Divorce Tax Issues 0 12-08-2009 12:25 PM
What tax form is required to claim the tuition deduction and fee expenses in 2009? TaxGuru Tax Credit 0 11-29-2009 04:45 PM
1099-MISC For Spouse? mr-ed Income 4 01-30-2009 10:42 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning