Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-06-2017, 01:27 PM
TaxGuru's Avatar
Tax Guru
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 2,399
Blog Entries: 3
Where can US Taxpayers get International Tax Assistance for their tax filings whilst residing overseas?

The IRS Office in Philadelphia provides international tax assistance. This office is open Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. EST and can be contacted by:

Phone: 1 (267) 941-1000 (not toll-free)

FAX:1 (267) 941-1055

Mail: Internal Revenue Service
Philadelphia, Pa 19255-0725

Find a CPA near you!

Ask TaxGuru Please refer to the legal disclaimer.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What are the filing due dates for U.S. citizen or resident alien residing overseas? TaxGuru Filing Requirements 0 03-06-2017 01:22 PM
Where should US Citizen and Resident Aliens residing overseas file their 2016 Tax Returns? TaxGuru Filing Requirements 0 03-06-2017 01:19 PM
US Citizen Residing in US (CA) working for Foreign Based Company cingra Income 1 10-12-2015 11:11 PM
International travel Traveller Itemized Deductions 1 09-23-2012 06:56 AM
IRS offers tax relief for US citizens residing abroad who owe little tax! TaxGuru Miscellaneous 0 07-28-2012 11:10 AM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning