Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-06-2017, 01:19 PM
TaxGuru's Avatar
Tax Guru
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 2,400
Blog Entries: 3
Where should US Citizen and Resident Aliens residing overseas file their 2016 Tax Returns?

Per the IRS rules,

If you are a U.S. citizen or resident alien (including a green card holder) and you live in a foreign country, then you need to mail your U.S. tax return's to:

Department of the Treasury
Internal Revenue Service Center
Austin, TX 73301-0215

Find a CPA near you!

Ask TaxGuru Please refer to the legal disclaimer.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Qualified Joint Venture election for Non Resident Aliens? juro For 2015 0 10-15-2016 05:25 PM
Married non resident aliens filing jointly ab7326 Income 1 11-10-2015 05:40 PM
US Citizen Residing in US (CA) working for Foreign Based Company cingra Income 1 10-12-2015 11:11 PM
When are Non Resident Aliens required to file a Tax Return? TaxGuru Miscellaneous 1 11-26-2011 02:59 AM
Is income earned by US citizens & resident aliens from abroad taxable in the USA? TaxGuru Income 0 06-10-2010 05:49 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning