Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

For 2016 Tax Tips For Year 2016.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-18-2017, 12:55 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 3
Filing for Retirees

If a person is retired and does not have a w-2 how do you file taxes with just form 5498 ira contribution information, Tax sheltered 403 (B) and form SSA-1099 social security benefit statement for taxes?

Last edited by rprimus03 : 02-18-2017 at 12:57 AM.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What are the disadvantages of filing Married Filing Separate on your individual tax returns? TaxGuru Filing Requirements 0 03-16-2010 03:27 PM
What is the filing date for a New Corporation filing a short period return? TaxGuru C-Corporation 0 07-02-2009 10:10 AM
Is it allowable to amend from married filing jointly to filing separately? Walshloesch Divorce Tax Issues 0 02-19-2009 03:16 PM
What is the implication of retirees who get cash in lieu of medical coverage? TaxGuru Medical 0 07-24-2008 11:34 PM
If I am filing married filing separate, how should we split our itemized deductions? Amir Divorce Tax Issues 1 02-05-2008 10:15 AM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning

» Recent Tax Q&A
No Threads to Display.