Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

For 2016 Tax Tips For Year 2016.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-03-2017, 01:10 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 2
Tax Question

I live in Oklahoma. I have a child that is not a blood relative, but I have been taking care of him for quit some time, he lives in my home, I do have Power Of Attorney for a child. I take care of all his needs and expenses. I cloth him, feed him, I do everything for him as if he was my own. My question is, can I claim him as my child, or do I have to go another route. No one else will be claiming him on their taxes.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AGI Question - foreign income question tikomh Income 1 04-09-2012 09:22 AM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning

» Recent Tax Q&A
No Threads to Display.