Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2009, 12:11 PM
TaxGuru's Avatar
Tax Guru
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 2,413
Blog Entries: 3
What is the IRS link to apply for an Online Payment Agreement?

In order to access the OPA form, please click on the following link below;


Find a CPA near you!

Ask TaxGuru Please refer to the legal disclaimer.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The IRS offers the Online Payment Agreement (OPA) Application. TaxGuru Miscellaneous 0 06-18-2009 12:09 PM
Paying CT-4 online kcalabro C-Corporation 0 04-15-2009 03:28 PM
NJ / PA Reciprocal Agreement repgrl64 New Jersey 0 04-14-2009 03:22 PM
Take the Free Way - Your Link to Free Federal Online Filing Samatg For 2008 0 01-27-2009 10:46 PM
I am a professor teaching online for a variety of universities lydiamackenzie Itemized Deductions 2 10-24-2008 03:49 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning