Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-31-2016, 11:08 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 1
How to report initial sale of shares?

Hey all,

Created a C Corp, sold myself 100 shares for $100.

Par value $1.

How would I report this to the IRS? Schedule D? Form 4797? Form 8949?

Do I report it at all?


Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is there a Cost Basis for Add Shares and Remove Shares. leaning Capital Gains 2 02-18-2015 07:14 PM
what form to report income from a sale that did not close isen1952 Rental Real-Estate 1 02-03-2015 09:35 PM
How do I report a Bulk sale of a Business? TaxGuru Miscellaneous 0 02-02-2010 11:48 AM
What form is used to report the Sale of Business Property? TaxGuru Miscellaneous 0 02-02-2010 11:44 AM
How does a taxpayer report a loss on sale of a rental property on their tax return? TaxGuru Rental Real-Estate 0 09-15-2009 01:33 AM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning