Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 10-28-2015, 05:52 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1
Amending after SS-8

I filed my SS-8 and just got a letter from IRS saying I was an employee and should amend my return for that year. So I need help doing the amended return. Ive always used tax software(mostly turbotax) to file my taxes and did so for that year as well so I don't know how to fill out the 1040x form. I could probably figure it out but don't want to mess it up. So I did the return that year with my 1099 on turbotax and ended up paying a little over $3k due to the self employment classification. Can anyone help me with how I need to do the amended return to see what sort of refund I should get? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does amending state require amending federal? Desperado For 2013 1 09-26-2014 07:48 AM
Need Help With Amending Tax Return! JonoPapa For 2013 0 04-06-2014 08:02 PM
Amending 1099 Kara For 2013 3 03-08-2014 05:25 PM
amending 2008 return amyw565 Filing Requirements 1 01-28-2011 11:09 PM
Amending Your Tax Return Samatg General 0 04-16-2007 08:28 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning

» Recent Tax Q&A
No Threads to Display.