Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-09-2009, 11:08 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4
1099-MISC question

Hello, I received a 1099-MISC for royalties received in 2008 in a state I no longer reside in (Iowa). I didn't receive a W-2 from an employer in that state either. Do I need to file a state return with Iowa or will reporting the 1099-MISC income only on the federal return be ok?


Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1099-B question DaveV Capital Gains 1 02-11-2009 12:10 PM
1099 Misc Question/Problem woodrob12 Income 1 04-24-2008 12:36 PM
1099 MISC question dirwin76 Income 1 03-27-2008 10:25 AM
1099-misc Jaduexclens Income 1 02-22-2008 07:23 PM
1099 Question wcaamyg Income 3 02-17-2008 11:24 AM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning