Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

Hawaii HI

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2009, 03:37 AM
Posts: n/a
Can I send my state seperate from my federal?

So I was using H&R Block's TaxCut, got all the way through the process and finally to state, and they didn't have the HI non-resident form. So I started the process all over again but through turbotax. Thought everything was fine until I'm getting ready to efile my returns and it says the HI return has to be sent via mail. Is there any possible way I could just efile my federal and send the state papers in?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
do i have to send 1099 in with my taxes binkybumpa Filing Requirements 1 02-05-2009 12:50 PM
LLC formed, will receive different 1099's, Seperate Sched C's? rjdorminey Limited Liability Company 0 10-04-2008 04:33 PM
Oh Crap! I for got to send out my 1099's jrewing Income 1 09-22-2008 11:55 AM
How can I calculate how much money I need to send my child to college? TaxGuru Education Planning 0 02-29-2008 01:22 PM
Is my State Tax Refund taxable on my federal and state tax return? Amir Income 1 02-11-2007 01:01 AM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning