Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-18-2009, 08:09 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1
W2 problems

I was terminated from my job on Jan 5th 2009 I receved three seprate checks. On Jan 31st I receved my W2 and I filed my taxes rite away. On Feb 9th I receved an updated W2 from the company stateing that one of the three checks I receved was money that was owed to me from 2008, something about insurance money that was refunded. Now I have to redo my taxes. How can they say that check was money paid to me in 2008 when they didnt give it to me untill 2009? and arnt they supposed to give me my W2 by Jan 31st? Do I have grounds to file a complaint and is there a way to do it online?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1040 and 1099-MISC problems Murk Miscellaneous 1 04-18-2007 02:02 AM
How to Avoid Tax Time Problems Samatg General 0 03-15-2007 07:57 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning