Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

Kansas KS

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-20-2009, 11:25 PM
TaxGuru's Avatar
Tax Guru
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 2,405
Blog Entries: 3
Where do I mail my Kansas Corporation Tax Return's?

All Kansas Corporation Tax Returns are to be mailed along with the appropriate payments to:

State of Kansas
Department of Revenue
Docking State Office Building,
915 SW Harrison St.
Topeka, KS 66612-1588

Find a CPA near you!

Ask TaxGuru Please refer to the legal disclaimer.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
When should I file my Kansas State Corporation Tax Return? TaxGuru Kansas 0 01-20-2009 11:09 PM
Where do I mail my Kentucky Corporation Tax Return's? TaxGuru Kentucky 0 01-17-2009 09:24 PM
Where do I mail my Arizona Corporation Tax Return's? TaxGuru Arizona 0 12-07-2008 10:00 PM
Where do I mail my Alaska Corporation Tax Return's? TaxGuru Alaska 0 12-07-2008 06:40 PM
Where do I mail my Alabama Corporation Tax Return's? TaxGuru Alabama 0 12-06-2008 01:42 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning