Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

Alabama AL

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-18-2008, 01:41 AM
TaxGuru's Avatar
Tax Guru
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 2,413
Blog Entries: 3
Does Alabama accept the federal extension for S corporations?

Alabama State accepts a federal extension for an S Corporation, "provided a copy of the federal extension is attached to the Form 20S when filed. If tax will be due on Form 20S, an Alabama extension (Form 20E) must be filed and the tax paid on or before the due date to avoid penalties and interest."

Find a CPA near you!

Ask TaxGuru Please refer to the legal disclaimer.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does Colorado State recognize an automatic federal extension, form 7004? TaxGuru Colorado 0 12-12-2008 12:09 PM
Does Arkansas State recognize an automatic federal extension, form 7004? TaxGuru Arkansas 0 12-10-2008 12:24 AM
Where do I mail my Alabama Corporation Extension? TaxGuru Alabama 0 12-06-2008 01:46 PM
Will Hawaii accept the Federal "Automatic Extension" of Individual Tax Return? TaxGuru Hawaii 0 10-12-2008 04:34 PM
Will IRS accept an amended tax return that is electronically filed? Allard Filing Requirements 1 12-03-2007 10:07 AM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning