Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

Alaska AK

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-07-2008, 06:36 PM
TaxGuru's Avatar
Tax Guru
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 2,413
Blog Entries: 3
Where do I mail my Alaska Corporation Tax Extension?

Alaska State requires that a Corporation that is filing for an Extension with or without a payment should file Form 04-711 with the appropriate payment by check at the following address:

Alaska Department of Revenue, Tax Division
PO Box 110420
Juneau, Alaska 99811-0420

Find a CPA near you!

Ask TaxGuru Please refer to the legal disclaimer.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Where do I mail my Alabama Corporation Extension? TaxGuru Alabama 0 12-06-2008 01:46 PM
Where do I mail my Alabama Corporation Tax Return's? TaxGuru Alabama 0 12-06-2008 01:42 PM
How many Corporation Income Tax Rates does Alaska State have for Tax Year 2008? TaxGuru Alaska 0 08-30-2008 09:10 PM
How does a C corporation file an extension request? Roberto C-Corporation 1 03-14-2007 01:16 PM
How does one file an extension request for a C-Corporation? andri C-Corporation 1 02-22-2007 10:27 AM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning

» Recent Tax Q&A
No Threads to Display.