Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-23-2015, 05:55 PM
Posts: n/a
Girlfriend or partner moving in.

I am considering having my girlfriend move in with me. I'm in Oklahoma and own my home. What would be the tax implications be by doing this. Does the following have any affect.

1) Having her pay a fixed amount every month.
2) Having her pay the electric/water/gas/cable bill every month.

Are these these two seen as the same thing. Taxable income?

Would I need to fill out a schedule E form? What would be all the deductions I could claim and require records?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
my ex-girlfriend's boyfriend wants to claim my son lucyvega For 2014 0 01-06-2015 11:56 PM
Unmarried same-sex partner. pinkglitter_xoxo Income 0 03-30-2014 12:41 PM
girlfriend and dependent johnnyg Filing Requirements 1 01-20-2014 09:03 PM
partner wants to dissolve, I don't stlpackerbacker S-Corporation 1 06-30-2010 03:31 PM
LLC Partner equity Readletter Limited Liability Company 0 01-19-2010 12:04 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning

» Recent Tax Q&A
No Threads to Display.