Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-22-2015, 10:03 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1
Question Family Tax Issue

I still live with my parents but I had a steady job most of 2014 and wanted to file taxes. They still would like to claim me (I'm 22) and I read that they could claim me and I could file if they provided a certain amount of income for me. How should we proceed?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Family spread over two homes 8bar For 2014 0 02-01-2015 08:29 AM
family members? brnsuup Minnesota 0 01-30-2012 07:09 PM
Tax for work in NJ, live in NJ and family are in MA njmatax Income 1 03-10-2011 01:18 AM
I moved from AZ to WA before family did SanDiegoHB Filing Requirements 0 04-12-2009 12:45 PM
Gift in family is exempt from tax? keshav Miscellaneous 2 12-27-2007 09:59 AM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning