Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

For 2013 Tax Tips For Year 2013.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2013, 09:01 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 15
Post How to claim federal tax credit

Hello, I could not find an obvious post searching so I'll just post this question: Can I verify that for the federal tax credit all I do is fill out form 8936, but DO NOT send that to the IRS until I send my normal 2012 tax return next April? Or do I have to send the IRS some kind of notification now, to ensure I get a credit?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can You Claim the Child Tax Credit? Samatg Tax Credit 1 05-10-2013 09:14 AM
Can I claim gas for child care credit? sillybell Tax Credit 1 02-01-2013 03:35 AM
Which taxpayers are eligible to claim the $7,500 tax credit? TaxGuru Homeowner Tax 0 01-29-2009 01:49 AM
Who is eligible to claim a Child Tax Credit in 2007? TaxGuru Tax Credit 0 03-05-2008 08:02 PM
Who is eligible to claim the Lifetime Learning Credit? katlee Tax Credit 1 01-02-2008 06:41 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning

» Recent Tax Q&A
No Threads to Display.