Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

Feedback Ideas, Questions, Comments and Suggestions for AskTaxGuru.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-07-2012, 12:57 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6
Tax Advice

Just wanted to say I have 15 years tax experience and will be willing on a LIMITED basis, to answer tax questions. I do not access this site a lot so I will check in weekly and address very important , immediate issues and allow messages to myself. I am an Enrolled Agent(look it up) registered with the IRS(public knowledge) and just want to help as I have been helped without getting paid. PLEASE don't use me as a free tax acct. as I will terminate this site if my knowledge and advise is abused or gets out of control. Again, I just want to help.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Incorrect 1099 from settlement. Advice? CalHawk Income 2 04-24-2013 03:27 AM
Need advice lenj2020 S-Corporation 0 03-01-2011 12:24 PM
Relocating to the UK and need advice... schmidty20 Alternative Minimum Tax 1 10-31-2010 09:30 AM
Please I Need Advice!!! sweet25 Income 2 08-20-2009 12:13 PM
Stock Transaction Advice paresh24 Capital Gains 1 03-04-2008 11:12 AM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning