Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-21-2008, 10:40 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1
Tax Refund from CA state


My employer is from CA and I worked in AZ at client place. Employer withhold my tax for CA state as per W2. After that employer issued letter that I have not worked in CA state but in AZ state for 2007.
Now I need to file tax return for both CA and AZ. While filing tax with Tax professionals, as per their calculation, CA state is returning 50% amount of withhold. CA state suppose to refund all withhold tax since I did not work in CA satte for single day in 2007.
Is it possible to get back all CA withhold tax ?
What could be done to get all refund of CA withhold tax?
Please advise on this if ASAP.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What is going to happen to the 2006 state tax refund? giacomoparente Divorce Tax Issues 1 02-27-2008 04:54 PM
State Refund as Taxable Income realechic Income 1 02-20-2008 11:26 PM
Is my State Tax Refund taxable on my federal and state tax return? Amir Income 1 02-11-2007 01:01 AM
Is my California State refund taxable on Federal Tax Return? pinky Income 1 01-28-2007 11:17 AM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning