What are the recommended IRS Publication reading that are essential for Small Businesses?
Clearly, there are considerable amounts of IRS publications available, but I think the following represent some of the most essential recommended reading for Small Business Owners.
1. Publication 15 -(Circular E), Employer's Tax Guide
2. Publication 334-Tax Guide for Small Business
3. Publication 463 -Travel, Entertainment, Gift, and Car Expenses
4. Publication 505 -Tax Withholding and Estimated Tax
5. Publication 531 -Reporting Tip Income
6. Publication 535 -Business Expenses
7. Publication 560 -Retirement Plans for Small Business
8. Publication 583 -Starting a Business and Keeping Records