Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2011, 10:46 PM
TaxGuru's Avatar
Tax Guru
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 2,398
Blog Entries: 3
Where should US Citizens or Resident Aliens living abroad mail their US Tax Return?

All U.S. citizen or resident alien (Green Card Holder) living in a foreign country, should mail their U.S. tax return to the following address as follows:

Department of the Treasury
Internal Revenue Service Center
Austin, TX 73301-0215

Find a CPA near you!

Ask TaxGuru Please refer to the legal disclaimer.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is income earned by US citizens & resident aliens from abroad taxable in the USA? TaxGuru Income 0 06-10-2010 05:49 PM
Where do I mail my Louisiana Corporation Tax Return? TaxGuru Louisiana 0 12-28-2008 05:38 PM
Where do I mail my Illinois Corporation Tax Return? TaxGuru Illinois 0 12-26-2008 01:34 PM
Where do I mail my Connecticut Corporation Tax Return? TaxGuru Connecticut 0 12-13-2008 01:40 AM
IRS to Waive Est Tax Penalty for U.S. Citizens or Residents Living and Working Abroad Samatg Tax News 0 02-13-2007 04:37 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning