Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-02-2008, 10:53 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1
Earned Income Credit .

My Husband is on H1 b visa working in Microsoft and I am homemaker.
We both are not US Citizens.
We are planning to file 1040 EZ filing married jointly.
So can I claim Earned Income Credit for myself as I am not earning.
If yes, then what is the amount I can claim.
Please help me.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
W2 - Income earned VS Income paid shelz7345 Income 3 03-04-2008 11:52 AM
Why IRA's for Children with earned income really make sense? TaxGuru General 0 01-26-2008 05:06 PM
Is Non-Combat Pay includable for Earned Income Credit in 2007? TaxGuru Income 0 12-11-2007 06:15 PM
Is the child support considered income when calculating the earned income credit? aron Income 1 09-16-2007 10:50 AM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning