Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-10-2011, 12:48 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1
Should I ammend my return?

In 2006-2007 I was a shareholder in a company and filed a K1. The company never filed the correct forms to be an S corporation. They sent me a notice stating that I need to refile for these tax years as my K1 is null and void. 2006 yielded a profit, 2007 yielded a loss. The difference in my taxable income is less than 25% each year. Should I refile, or have I passed the statute of limitations and leave it alone?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning